I’m Nicole Simms, a freelance writer and copywriter based in the West Midlands. I work with clients from the West Midlands and around the UK, which I do remotely.
I have been a freelance writer since 2013. At the start of my writing career, I wrote product reviews and weight loss and diet-related articles for a company called Diet Pills Reviews. And because of my experience as a fiction writer, I have written articles and blog posts which give advice and tips to other writers.
With wanting to improve my writing skills, I decided to study copywriting with the College of Media and Publishing. I now have an Accredited Copywriting Diploma, which I passed with a distinction grade.
Now a qualified copywriter, I can use my passion for words to help you sell your products and services.
I have the following skills:
- I am a proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- I can research and write accurate reviews and articles.
- Using my research skills, I can find interesting article and blog post topics.
- I can proofread, edit, and upload articles for WordPress websites.
- I can write SEO articles, press releases, feature articles, blog posts, and sales letters, plus much more.
- I can use Google AdWords to find keywords and phrases
- I can manage social media pages via HootSuite.
- I can plan and prepare engaging posts for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- I can create and manage blogs on WordPress and Blogger.
- I am experienced in using Adobe Dreamweaver, and coding with HTML, and CSS to build websites.
- I am skilled in using Adobe Photoshop to edit photos and graphics.
My Other Interests
When I’m not working, I love writing fiction. I have had short stories published, and I’m working on my novel. You can find out more via my Nicole J. Simms website. As well as writing, I also enjoy baking. I have baked a variety of things such as Victoria sponges, Chelsea Buns, doughnuts, bread, apple pies, Bakewell tarts, plus much more. I have also explored cake decorating, often making cakes for Christmas and birthdays – I once made a meerkat cake.
Subscribe to get email alerts on my latest posts.